Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding: White colored/ Cosmetic fillings (to repair chips or cracks, change tooth size , shape and alignment of certain teeth.
- Removable Dentures: Partials/ Complete Dentures, to help you smile again.
- Tooth Extractions: When a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed.
- Sealants: Preventive care to protect children's teeth from decay.
- Porcelain Veneers: For repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Unattractive spaces between teeth/ Improve or Correct bites
- Crowns & Bridgework: To replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants: For the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today.
- Scaling and Root Planing: Periodontal disease management, cleanings.
- Teeth Whitening: To brighten a faded or discolored smile.
- Dental Spa Services: Ultherapy/ HydraFacial/ Skin Pen/ Facials
A dental emergency warrants immediate care and attention. An emergency can happen at any time and place. It is essential to stay calm and assess the situation. Collier Dental Studio is here to assist you with your dental emergencies.
Common problems that require immediate attention include a broken, cracked/ fractured, loosened or knocked tooth in an accident. If a tooth is sensitive to hot and cold, swollen, infected or is painful and the discomfort is not going away, you need to seek the dentist immediately.
A more serious dental emergency could lead you to the hospital. If you fractured or dislocated your jaw, or experienced trauma such as lacerations, cuts to your tongue, lips, or mouth, or if a tooth is severely infected/ abscessed and is causing difficulty in swallowing, or you have a very high fever, or you feel you are in a life-threatening condition you should immediately call 911 or go to the hospital.
Dental emergencies do not always occur when the dental office is open, if your dental emergency arises after regular business hours, on a weekend, holiday and not considered a life-threatening situation, please call our office. Collier Dental Studio is here to try to assist you with your dental emergency concerns. We have a 24-hour voicemail system available to you and your family and direct access to the dentist if needed.
Call our office if you are experiencing any dental emergency at 239-234-6368. We are more than happy to assist you with your dental needs